Warm up your body and stretch your muscles so that you don’t injure yourself. Follow it up with these workouts in 3 sets: Burpees/Squat Thrust (10 reps), Judo Push-up (12 reps), and 15 reps of Alternating Knee-ins, Crunches, Inchworm, Jump Squat, Lying Leg Raise, Windshield Wipers and 30 reps of Leg Pull-In Knee-up Side Plank.
Flat Tummy Workouts You Can Do At Home
If you are looking to achieve a flat tummy, as you already know there are several fitness regimes that you can take up or you are also perform yoga and diet plans. However, there are people who don’t have time to take themselves to a gym or a yoga center and nor they have the strong will power to follow a strong diet regime. But don’t worry. If you fall in the category of this kind of people, you must know that you can workout towards achieving a flat tummy even inside the comfort of your home.
Anyhow, first of all, you’ve to evaluate your tummy and to do that get a measuring tape, wrap it around your waist at your belly button, and check your girth. Do it while you’re standing up, and make sure the tape measure is level. For your health’s sake, you want your waist size to be less than 35 inches if you’re a woman and less than 40 inches if you’re a man.
First off, warm up your body and stretch your muscles so that you don’t injure yourself. After you do that you can go ahead with the following flat tummy workouts at home.
Flat Stomach Workout
- Burpees / Squat Thrust – 3 sets 10 reps
- Crunches – 3 sets 15 reps.
- Hindu / Judo Push-up / Dive Bombers – 3 sets 12 reps
- Mountain Climbers / Alternating Knee-ins – 3 sets 15 reps
- Jump Squat – 3 sets 15 reps
- Lying Leg Raise / Lift – 3 sets 15 reps
- Windshield Wipers – 3 sets 15 reps
- Superman / Extended Arms & Legs Lift – 3 sets 15 reps
- Leg Pull-In Knee-up – 3 sets 15 reps
- Side Plank – 3 sets 30 reps
- Inchworm / Walk Out – 3 sets 15 reps
- Plank – 3 sets 30 reps