Sometimes, there is a very simple reason for not feeling healthy. Your colon can make you feel sluggish, lazy, miserable, bloated and gassy.
Many doctors assert the colon is the body organ that is mostly overlooked, but it may be the cause of all diseases. It controls important body functions, and many studies prove around 90% of all diseases begin in the colon.
Why the colon can be the root of death & disease?
Because of the food we consume. The food we consume today has drastically changed over the last several decades, making its quality worse. The Standard American diet consists of:
- Non-organic animal fats, such as hormone injected, poor quality feed, etc.
- Great content of unhealthy fats, such as saturated fats, trans fats, hydrogenated fats, etc.
- Processed foods, such as snacks, chips, artificial flavors, preservatives, etc.
- Low fiber content
- Low complex carbs content
- Low in plant based foods
This diet fills the digestive system with low quality foods that are hard to digest, damaging the entire digestive processes, including the colon. The colon swollen and becomes blocked, which obstructs the waste elimination. This causes toxic build up in your colon.
In this article you can read about a simple 3 step strategy to decrease the toxins and heal the digestive system and colon.
3 Steep Strategy
1. Reduce or remove these ingredients from your diet
The Standard American Diet includes many toxins that block the colon and harm the gut, like:
- Refined flours and refined sugar
- Industrial seed oils, such as corn, cottonseed, safflower, soybean, etc.
- Processed soy, including soy milk, soy protein, soy flower, etc.
- Non-organic dairy
- Non-organic meats
- Processed products with artificial flavors or preservatives
The first step to healing your colon is removing these toxic foods from your diet. Try to consume more fresh “whole” foods that are organic and natural and avoid processed foods with ingredients you cannot pronounce.
2. Repair colon with food
Food is the best medicine. Herbs, spices, and specific healing foods were used as remedies in ancient times.
Luckily, there are several healing foods and spices that can make miracles on soothing the digestive system, reducing inflammation and balancing your gut bacteria:
- Bone broth
- Coconut oil
- Aloe Vera
- Raw cultured dairy
- Fermented vegetables
These foods can restore your good gut bacteria and heal your colon. Also, eating anti-inflammatory foods like leafy greens, nuts, wild caught fish and grass feed, organic meats will help you have a healthy colon.
Our digestive system includes good and bad bacteria. The good bacteria help digestion and destroy bad bacteria that cause fungus, yeast infections, weight gain and harming digestive problems.
Probiotics are the “good bacteria” and are important for a healthy digestive system because aid in digesting food, destroying toxic waste, keeping healthy immune function, regulating metabolism and maintaining a healthy GI tract.
Our digestive system functions properly when it is balanced with 80% good bacteria and 20% bad bacteria.
Daily consumption of probiotic foods will:
- End bloating, gas, acid reflux, etc.
- Regular bowel movement
- Supercharge your immune system
- Females can destroy yeast infections or other vaginal health problems cause by bad bacteria
- Boost energy and feel refreshed
- Get rid of anxiety, depression and aggressive thoughts
- Control your weight
- No more pain in the joints
- Clear skin